Monday, August 31, 2020

Interior Designer

The red roses on the curtains in the living room, match the red roses on the cushions on the sofa. The green sofa in the living room matches the leaves on the towel in the bathroom. The grey tiles of the bathroom match the grey scarf hung on the hanger by the entrance door. The golden handle of the entrance door matches the legs of the table in the living room. The purple flowers on the carpet in the living room match the flowers on the armchair in my bedroom. The blue lines on my pillowcase match the fishes on the sugar can in the kitchen. The yellow squares on the kitchen towel match the bedclothes in my daughter’s room. My daughter is masturbating in her room so I have to eat the dinner by myself. But the dark blue circle on her empty plate, accidentally, matches the tablecloth in the kitchen, and this is beautiful.
 
06 July 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment